WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lots and Lots of Letters!

Here, in no particular order, are a few recent e-mail requests for an Official This Week in Amateur Radio QSL Card. The more traditional pathway of writing a reception report and mailing it to: This Week in Amateur Radio Post Office Box 30, Sand Lake, New York 12153 has given way in recent years to an e-mail request sent to n2fnh@capital.net. So, whether you receive the program over your local VHF or UHF repeater, copy the show over WBCQ or download the latest weekly Internet Podcast, you can get your own TWIAR QSL Card by taking pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard. either way works!

------
Just wanted to say that I enjoy listening to TWIAR. I use an old Hallicrafters S-38 with 40 feet of wire to pick up WBCQ. My QTH is in Ohio and the radio show comes in great! I have turned 3 other hams in my area on to TWIAR and we enjoy listening to the show and making comments on the 2 meter band while listening to the broadcast.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

73
KC8MXW

Aaron Beatty
------
QRA IO83LW
63 Manor Road
Fleetwood
UK
John Earnshaw
M0JFE
Ride The Waves And Make New Friends
Packet M0JFE@GB7FCR.#16.GBR.EU
------
just finished listening to another episode of TWIAR… I enjoy the Random Access the best. You had solicited email to obtain a QSL Card if I sent information about me. I'm Kevin Prodromides (KE7OSU) I'm in Tucson Arizona
9331 N Denise Ann Pl
Tucson, AZ 85742
I receive TWIAR pod cast from http://www.twiar.org/international.html
73's, Kevin (KE7OSU)
------
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel
(wrote back asking for address)
------
Also, This Week in Amateur Radio received standard mail for the following listeners!

Peter Bentley East Aurora, New York
Robert Garland NX3S Perkasie, Pennsylvania
George Dupee K1AAG Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Everyone mentioned here in this posting will receive an Official This Week in Amateur Radio
QSL Card!

KE7OSU M0JFE


No comments: