WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

And Yet...

Perhaps my recent posting of "A Letter To This Week In Amateur Radio" may have helped to jump start events. Please check TWIAR for an update to my previous posting. And yet, despite the up-to-now comatose condition of This Week In Amateur Radio over the past year, some loyal hams did continue to write in for the TWIAR QSL CARD!
---
Here, in no particular order, are a few recent e-mail requests for an Official This Week in Amateur Radio QSL Card. The more traditional pathway of writing a reception report and mailing it to: This Week in Amateur Radio Post Office Box 30, Sand Lake, New York 12153 has given way in recent years to an e-mail request sent to n2fnh@capital.net. So, whether you receive the program over your local VHF or UHF repeater, copy the show over WBCQ or download the latest weekly Internet Podcast, you can get your own TWIAR QSL Card by taking pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard. either way works!


---

Hi this is Brandon, KB1THM listening to TWIAR via iPod. I would like some info on the schedule that twiar plays on WBCQ ad I'd listen to it there. I'd like a podcard I don't know how you send them email, mail or what ever but my info is on QRZ. I love the podcast, it's a nice mix of news and funny stuff. I wonder how you do those funny voices? Anyway 73 from CT.
.
Brandon -kb1thm
---
Howdy! Remember me? Ron Bicksler from Des Allemands, LA. Still enjoying TWIAR via podcast. Got my license now. Trying to get the fam to get their licenses too but I suspect I'll be renewing mine before they do. May I have the new podcard?
.
Ron Bicksler - KE5PFE
Thanks gazillions!
---
Hi;
I listen to you via the podcasts via WBCQ. The signal is strong on the IP stream here in Oslo, Norway, hi. Would love one of the podcards!
.
73, de LA1PCA
Oslo, Norway

No comments: