WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

MOFW! My One Foot Wife!

.
Attention Cat Lovers! The other day, I picked up a Sony PSP-300x camera for the Sony Play Station Portable. This is a Japanese import that I purchased at a local Play and Trade video game outlet which comes packaged with the camera itself, a set of instructions laid out in every language except English and a proprietary UMD or Universal Media Disc (like a miniature encased DVD) containing editing software for both static and moving images. This software is written in Japanese. However I downloaded an English language version some time back identified as GO Edit! At this point, the image quality seems on par with cellphone cameras but as I master the finer points, if any, I may be able to produce better quality shots.
.
SO! In various virtual locations within the bodies of either this real blog, my fake blog or via subsidiary commentaries posted on vehicles such as Twitter or 73s, I have made occasional reference to MOFW My One Foot Wife. And indeed! What a wife she is! Like many wives. Bossy! Pushy! Demanding! Always Nagging! Always Hungry!
.
I took the above shots in ambient room lighting but didn't care much for the reddish yellowish overtones which I was subsequently not able to sufficiently filter out using third party image modifying software so I reduced them to black and white, boxed them and framed them for display. The shots are not the greatest but here she is: MOFW! My One Foot Wife Suzie at 16 human years of age!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOW NOW NOW NOW FEED ME CHINESE FOOD NOW.